Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fruit pudding

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
by white pudding i think you mean "fruit" pudding unless theres another kind which is actually white

and it is the most lovely thing on this planet ;p

Cant aggree more,
But you cant beat Haggis,tatties and neeps (Turnip for the english lol) :D MMMMM

FatTart

Merr
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
Two words, malf loaf. Gotta love the stuff and since they sell packs that're pre-cut (everytime I cut the slices I seem to squash the damn things) it's only made the stuff better ^^

Rex Mundi

hello mum !
Apr 7, 2005
Leeds UK
Visit site
by white pudding i think you mean "fruit" pudding unless theres another kind which is actually white

and it is the most lovely thing on this planet ;p
Nope, there is indeed a white pudding which is like an anti-black pudding.

I think there's oatmeal, enough suet to clog the arteries of a small town & beef stock with some onions thrown in.

Stick to the black pudding I say ! Nowt better for you than copious quantities of congealed pig's blood.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Nope, there is indeed a white pudding which is like an anti-black pudding.

I think there's oatmeal, enough suet to clog the arteries of a small town & beef stock with some onions thrown in.

Stick to the black pudding I say ! Nowt better for you than copious quantities of congealed pig's blood.

very true its readily available in most scottish chippy's strangely enough.. deep fried

waffle and egg toasties or a BLT ...best ever

Rex Mundi

hello mum !
Apr 7, 2005
Leeds UK
Visit site
Deep fried ? From Scotland ???

I didn't realise there'd be any other way :D

I went to visit some relatives up in Scotland a coupla years back & after the first few days, I could actually feel my arteries hardening !