Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS 2 x Invert Mini, black dye I4, PE gloves/pads, 2 x Halo Too, Guerrilla tanks plus more

matj

Mar 22, 2013
The time has come to sell up all my gear. Getting married in Disneyland in 5 years time and have decided to limit my paintball days as a result; anything to save some dough. As I won't be playing so much it will be back to rental 98's for me :ROFLMAO:

All prices include postage but do not include fees. Payment by gift or you pay the fees (as per forum rules I recommend paying the fees unless you have traded with me before. Purely as a precautionary measure to give you peace of mind)

I am happy for products to be collected from Raunds (I will deduct money for postage on prices, which will be agreed with you beforehand) and for markers to be tested before they are paid for by visiting me in Raunds. You will need to bring air if you would like to test though as my tanks have been emptied ready for dispatch.

Proof:

The following items are for sale:

Invert mini black - £140 PRICE DROP £130 del Further reduction! + freebies! £125
£120
Freebies: brand new empire barrel sock (black) and fluffy barrel cleaner (also new) as well as the H18 gloves shown in the images below!

Comes with an ASA on/off extender, Monkey poo and dye lubes and has a thumb screw+ spares for the battery cover.
The only thing to note for this marker is that one of the solenoid screws stripped and I have unsuccessfully attempted to remove and replace it. A photo of the solenoid has been provided to show this. This does not affect the marker in any way. It was used a day before listing in the back garden for a few hours and is in full working order.
(note: Custom grips SOLD. will be supplied with original grips as shown in my display picture)

H18 Gloves - £10 del
Brilliant condition with no rips or tears

Dye I4 black mask - £75 £70 PRICE DROP del
( I Can do next day delivery for £75 or 1st class recorded for £70).
Almost brand new. It has never seen a paintball field or even been out of the house. There are no marks what so ever and is in perfect condition. Effectively new. manual, bag and box included.

Planet Eclipse Pod Pack including 4 GI sports pods - £25 £23 PRICE DROP del
The red and white tape is removable and was only added to make them easily recognisable.

Invert Mini Gold and Black - £140 £130 PRICE DROP del
newer generation model. only thing to note is 1 Allen key is missing but this could be cheaply replaced.

NxE pod pack - £17.50 £15.00 PRICE DROP del

Halo Too hopper - £30 £28 PRICE DROP del
comes with original lid and is in pristine condition.

PE Gauntlet Gloves (large) - £15

PE Knee pads (large) - £15

PE Arm pads (large) - £15

Halo Too hopper 2 (contract killerz button plate) - £22.50
Comes with speed feed and contract killerz button plate. This hopper is missing screws but still holds together fine. It also has cracks and markings but works perfectly.

Guerrilla steelie Air tanks - £22.50/£20 del (depending on tank)
Both tanks come with a metal thread saver and a dust cap over the fill nipple. As per Royal Mail requirements they have been emptied of all air ready for dispatch.
They are fitted with myth reg's as standard which are shorter than many other similarly priced steed tanks.
The red tape visible in the pictures is simply so i can easily tell the difference between the two tanks. It can easily be removed if you would like too.
One tank has marks on the outside and is mildy cheaper to reflect this (£20). They are simply marks and make no difference at all.
Born dates can be seen in the images. The earlier date is for the cheaper tank (only a few months difference)

I am happy to answer any questions and can take additional photos if required. Thank you for reading (y)

Attachments

Last edited:

matj

Mar 22, 2013
@Bolter read my mind. you were about to receive a PM on that exact topic haha. Thank you for the kind words also.

The ASA on the black mini isn't Mr B's one. However I do also have his too as I have not posted it back to him yet. I had a horrible 3am-11am shift today so the post office has been neglected. if you are happy @Bolter I could send your one directly onto @Barsteward for the same price you gave it to me for? let me know (y)

matj

Mar 22, 2013
@Sami4 is taking the 22.50 one pending payment, the £20 is still available if you would like it @Jimmmmy?

if so I will send over a PM for you and get the ball rolling :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
@Bolter read my mind. you were about to receive a PM on that exact topic haha. Thank you for the kind words also.

The ASA on the black mini isn't Mr B's one. However I do also have his too as I have not posted it back to him yet. I had a horrible 3am-11am shift today so the post office has been neglected. if you are happy @Bolter I could send your one directly onto @Barsteward for the same price you gave it to me for? let me know (y)
yep, no problem at all bro.