Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS : Clearing Out. Everything must go. Will listen to any sensible offers.

AkRam

Angel A1 Player
Oct 24, 2007
Glasgow City
WILL LISTEN TO ANY OFFERS :)
All Items for sale

EGO 08 Black and red with box.Good Condition.Shoots well.No leak. a small paint off end of the barrel the usual wear. £250 reduced to £230 Now £210
PROTO SLG 08 red with box Good Condition.Shoots well. No leak £80 Sold
SLY PROFITS Goggles. Good condition but thermal lense not working. No box £25 Sold
EMPIRE Harness. Good Condition £15 Sold
No.1 & 2 Brand New Blue Camo Casing and Black Casing Halo B £5 Sold
No.3 & 4 HALO V35 Hopper Black each £30 Sold
No.5 HALO V35 hopper Red Hybrid New Casing Used Once with speed feed £40
ECLIPSE Marker Bag like New £15 Sold
Proto Primo Hopper Brand New Never Used £8 Sold
DYE I4 Blue Medium Condition but thermal lense not working. Foam still OK. No Box £25 Sold
Dye liquid grey i4 still with box (new foam, light lens scratches and could use new ears.no bag though) selling together with new lens (i4 dyetanium thermal lens) still in plastic and never been opened £45
Planet Eclipse Elusion Jersey size M – excellent condition. Only worn once £40 Sold
18” BT Apex 2 Barrel – AC thread. Excellent condition £30 Sold
Eclipse arm pads (good condition) and knee pads (got wrinkled after washing ) - Both £15 Sold
Etek 2 – shoots well. great condition and been well looked after. Some barrel wear and breach wear as to be expected. Comes with original case, some allen keys (but not all), gun oil and eclipse barrel socks - £180 reduced to £160 sold
1.1L PMI 4500psi air system with eclipse cover in good used condition. Born 08/2006 Death 08/2021 Tested 09/2011 (so retest 09/2016) - £80 Sold
V force profiler – good condition few scratches on lens - £20 Sold
DM4 – shoots well and mint condition with Dye UL barrel. New Grip just replaced. There is a slight leak on the fuse bolt but do not have time to replace O rings and to test. This won't affect shooting. Just bought sets of O rings and will be included - £100 reduced to £70 sold

3000 psi 0.8L air system .Good Condition each £20 (Test date 09/2017, 09/3026 & 07/2015)
All bottles for £45 posted.

Please no lowballs.
All prices include postage.
I only accept paypal. If paypal send as gift/payment owed or you pay the fees.
Willing to listen any sensible offers.
Would prefer pick up in Glasgow (city centre) and price would be negotiable.

Last edited:

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
And empire pod pack please and pe arm pads and knee pads please and would you do 25 for the eclipse jersey but all other goods for asking price please

Last edited:

AkRam

Angel A1 Player
Oct 24, 2007
Glasgow City
And empire pod pack please and pe arm pads and knee pads please and would you do 25 for the eclipse jersey but all other goods for asking price please
The pads are both (arm pads and knee pads) size M i forgot to mention. Do u still want them?
I'm sorry i have to say no for the asking price for the jersey. I bought it new and only worn once. But thanks for the offer. ;)

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
The pads are both (arm pads and knee pads) size M i forgot to mention. Do u still want them?
I'm sorry i have to say no for the asking price for the jersey. I bought it new and only worn once. But thanks for the offer. ;)
Yes i still want them please and all the other items plese pm your payment details and i will send the cash over mate and what price would you do me on the jersey £30?

AkRam

Angel A1 Player
Oct 24, 2007
Glasgow City
Yes i still want them please and all the other items plese pm your payment details and i will send the cash over mate and what price would you do me on the jersey £30?
Meet me in the middle? £35? I think that would be fair price.

dogking

Dec 28, 2012
Romford
No.1 & 2 Brand New Blue Camo Casing and Black Casing Halo B £1 is that rite? £1 bargain!