Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS/FT UK: Agg flex 8

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Ok I have my flex 8 up for trade (maybe sale).

It was originally a white and black bottom, but I have sprayed it all black. Has a green frame, and a sweet condition smoke lense. This mask does look amazing.

Im after a pair of grillz to trade for it. The grills can be standard, but mainly look for an olive or black pair. Preferebly with a smoke lense;)

Maybe, just maybe I could add some cash aswell, but dont really fancy it...:rolleyes:

Pics up as soon as. Im aslo at Bury tomorrow, and the NvS trials in bury next week if you wanna arange the trade there?

Thanks

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/eastie123/DSC00892.jpg (doesnt come with confetti strap)

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
If the price is right, or the right swap, it will come with an original old school JT camo racing strap. (rare).

Today was the first time it was ever used too, so the strap is in immence condition! It wil also come with just a standard JT strap. (double strapped)

Sale price- Offers ;)

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Splits

Right ok, what I have said to other people is this:

If I get people up for buying different parts of the mask, aslong as I sell everything then I will split. But if I only get people interested in one thing, then I will not split.

Understand?:eek: (not sure if i put that right)