FS UK: End of season clear out!!

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
End of season clear out!!

**PRICE DROPS**

Only the headband, jersey and t-shirt left

First up is my Prophecy Z2 with Virtue SF speed feed and standard rain lid. Used only for the 2015 season (Very good condition) - £80 posted - **SOLD to MandanX**

Next is a part swapped set of Empire E-flex these are mainly black but have the camo frames with the camo strap. They come with a completely unused clear thermal lens, chin strap and goggle bag (Good condition) - £55 posted. **REMOVED FROM SALE - GOGGLES PART SWAPPED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL COLOUR**

Next is a set of Black/Lime V-force Grillz. These have hardly been used and come with a HDR lens (I believe it's a Titan), silver mirror lens and a clear lens. The peak and goggle bag are also included (Both the lenses and goggles are in very good condition) - £80 posted. "I may consider splitting the lenses" **SOLD to G4z**

Next is an all white E-flex faceplate - **SOLD OFF FORUM**

Next is a Dye Nautilus marker bag - £15 posted - **SOLD OFF FORUM**

Next...Dye knee pads; size (XL). These do come up small so are more like a L (Good condition)- £20 posted - **SOLD - OFF FORUM**

Next...Dye slide shorts in (M)(Good condition) - £20 posted - **SOLD to MandanX**

Next....Empire grind forearm/elbow pads; size (L). These have been opened but are completely unused - £30 posted **SOLD to munduz**

Next is a HK ARMY headband - £8 posted

Next is a Left Coast Mafia t-shirt in size (S) - £8 posted

...and finally a little piece of history; an old school Smart Parts jersey in yellow; size (L). This has a tiny hole in the neck line at the back but it is hardly noticeable- £10 posted.

The price advertised includes postage but does not include PayPal fees...please add the fees or send as payment owed. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please just ask.

Last edited: