Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS UK: Loads of cool stuff... Pants, jersey, goggles packs etc

-s-c-o-t-t-y-

May 22, 2007
destructer pants

sorry wrong title,
intrested in the mask. would you take £30 including postage and palpay charge (4%) ?

Twin-bob

Jul 5, 2007
A set of one off dye I3's. These have a blue faceplate, and a custom dyed grey frame. I have never seen anybody with a grey frame before, so consider this as really rare. The pic shows that it has no lense in. There will be a brand new clear lense included. Comes with original box and visor.£30
View attachment 4012
View attachment 4013

Blue Planet eclipse destructor pants. These are in very good condition, apart from 2 very tiny scuffs in one of the knee's. These are very hardly noticeable. £35
View attachment 4015
View attachment 4014

Hybrid contract killer jersey. Very good condition, no rips etc. Not worn much. SOLD!!!
View attachment 4016

Viewloader vlocity. Perfect working condition, however the feedneck is broken. I have heard the feednecks arent too hard to get hold of and theyre aparantly really cheap too! Comes with original box.SOLD!!
View attachment 4006
View attachment 4007

Dye attack pack lite. Very good condition. Comes with the little velcro cushion too! SOLD!!
View attachment 4008
View attachment 4009

Dye attack pack pro. Brand new, in blue. SOLD!!
View attachment 4010
View attachment 4011

All prices dont include postage fee's and paypal fee's (4%).

Discounts can be made if you buy more than one thing:) Thanks for looking.
wot size r the pants ???
:D

Twin-bob

Jul 5, 2007
A set of one off dye I3's. These have a blue faceplate, and a custom dyed grey frame. I have never seen anybody with a grey frame before, so consider this as really rare. The pic shows that it has no lense in. There will be a brand new clear lense included. Comes with original box and visor.£30
View attachment 4012
View attachment 4013

Blue Planet eclipse destructor pants. These are in very good condition, apart from 2 very tiny scuffs in one of the knee's. These are very hardly noticeable. £35
View attachment 4015
View attachment 4014

Hybrid contract killer jersey. Very good condition, no rips etc. Not worn much. SOLD!!!
View attachment 4016

Viewloader vlocity. Perfect working condition, however the feedneck is broken. I have heard the feednecks arent too hard to get hold of and theyre aparantly really cheap too! Comes with original box.SOLD!!
View attachment 4006
View attachment 4007

Dye attack pack lite. Very good condition. Comes with the little velcro cushion too! SOLD!!
View attachment 4008
View attachment 4009

Dye attack pack pro. Brand new, in blue. SOLD!!
View attachment 4010
View attachment 4011

All prices dont include postage fee's and paypal fee's (4%).

Discounts can be made if you buy more than one thing:) Thanks for looking.
arite mate cud u posibly tell me wot size the eclipse pants are

cheers