Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FSUK: All my kit must go!

tastyweat

May 20, 2007
Southampton
Need some cash for food & bills and haven't been pbing in a while, so selling up for the time being. Will consider offers.

I have pictures, but they're about 4 meg each, so I can't seem to upload them, if interested, let me have your email address and I'll get them over to you.

My email - jjm106@soton.ac.uk

Dust Platinum Ego 07, pristine condition, I've shot ~ 25k balls through it and has been fully cleaned & serviced after every days use, have taken great care of this.

Looking for £600 posted.

Pulse, brand new shell, almost new drive box.

£70 posted

VLocity Junior, only tested, had one load of paint through it

£65 posted

0.7L PMI 4500psi bottle, still well over 4 and a half years left in test, practically new. Comes with grey empire bottle cover.

£105 posted

1.1L PMI 4500psi bottle, well within test. Comes with a slightly worn blue NXE bottle cover.

£75 posted

I have an Extreme Rage 20/20 mask in great condition - looks new - will wash it and dry it thoroughly - used 4 or 5 times total. Has built in fan, one comment about these masks is the padding around the nose tends to be too tight - but I've very carefully trimmed it to sit similar to my stock e-vents - it's black/grey and comes with bag - http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3652/

£24 posted

Crossmann ratcatcher CO2 rifle, with scope.