Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

full auto mode (ok or not?) ramping in UK

i cant see the government classing paintball guns as toys personnelly becuase they aint, if they where toys why does government slap on fps restrictions etc etc, they didnt do that with the latest teenage mutant ninja turtle figures. paintball guns could potentially kill some one, hence laws have to be in place for them.
Well I am not suprised as you also think an inferno is better than an electro marker.

Have you not grown a brain yet? I know NKSLad (however its spelt) doesnt use his all the time so perhaps you can borrow his...

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
dude that was 2 years ago, get over it. well if you are mr intelligent then whats your take on law? as your such a brainy c***

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
plain and simple the law states that if it shoots 2 or more projectials per pull of the trigger system it is illeagle

as ramp does somthing like 1.8 shoots per trigger pull its legit in the uk but did you wonder why in a uk board on the ion it does not have 3 shoot burst or full auto!?!?!?

its because its not legal in the uk

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
plain and simple the law states that if it shoots 2 or more projectials per pull of the trigger system it is illeagle

as ramp does somthing like 1.8 shoots per trigger pull its legit in the uk but did you wonder why in a uk board on the ion it does not have 3 shoot burst or full auto!?!?!?

its because its not legal in the uk
PSP does 3 per pull though. So thats illegal then?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
is that not in the us of a though? so therefore it is legal.

i think these laws are personally ridiculous but if it means we can still play our game then so be it - i'll live with it

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
but dont a paintball marker come under the title air rifle? which is what it is really, air is used to shoot things i.e a bullet/round/ball etc. it is illegal for a air rifle to fire more than one projectile per trigger pull thus making auto illegal. i cant see the government classing paintball guns as toys personnelly becuase they aint, if they where toys why does government slap on fps restrictions etc etc, they didnt do that with the latest teenage mutant ninja turtle figures. paintball guns could potentially kill some one, hence laws have to be in place for them.
It's not a rifle because the barrels not long enough - or something along those lines...

Basically, it doesn't classify as a rifle.