Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Full Kit Clearout

Anthony Roige

Feb 29, 2012
Redditch
Unfortunately I have a major injury meaning I won't be playing for at least a year, if ever again. All kit is up for sale and all in good working order. All prices include postage (will be sent Royal Mail Signed so will require a signature on arrival)
but buyer pays PayPal fees. Batteries not included.

NT11.jpgNT11 Back.jpg
Dye NT11 (Warrior Eyes) - Comes with carry case and 2 sets of barrels (original and Jason Wheeler's Nexus barrel). No insert kit however the red (large) insert is on the bolt to increase efficiency. Grip on the back is slightly worn and one screw not attached as the Allen key hole is warped but screw is in the case. - £200

Dye Rotor.jpg
Dye Rotor - Comes with speed feed only as the lid broke while playing. - £60

Celtic Bottle.jpg Myth Reg.jpg
1.2L Celtic Kevlar/Carbon Fibre 4500psi Bottle - expires 03/2027 with next test due 03/2017. Weighs .69kg. Outer coat has a lot of grip so no bottle cover is needed. Has myth reg included. - £100

I4s.jpg
Dye I4s (gold and black) - Lense has a few small scratches but doesn't affect visibility. Foam has been re-glued but is secure and comfy still. Comes with soft carry bag and will be sent in the original box to make sure it doesn't get damaged during delivery. - £50

Eclipse Pack.jpg
Eclipse Pack (4+3) - All velcro and elastic work well. As clean as I could get it but may be some dried paint and mud in the logo. Will include the 5 pods as seen in the picture. - £30

Dye Elbow Pads.jpg
Dye Elbow Pads (Large) - Although they say large, they are a tight fit. Dye logo missing off the right wrist and small hole in the wrist cover on one pad. Other than that perfect. - £20

Eclipse Knee Pads.jpg
Eclipse Knee Pads (Large) - Apart from the pattern on the right pad being slightly faded, everything is perfect. - £20

HK Army Pants.jpg
HK Army Pants (Medium/Large) - Adjustable straps on the hips. Zip up pockets and velcro pockets on both sides and fluffy pockets on both legs as well. - £60

Smart Parts Jersey.jpg
Smart Parts Jersey (Large) - First jersey i bought and still in good condition. Padding all still there, no writing on any part of the jersey. - £20

Head Gear.jpg
Dye Headband - £5

Any questions feel free to ask or pm me.

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Hello mate, sorry to hear about your injury. I'm interested in the air tank, but not overly familiar with that particular one tho... can I be cheeky and ask how heavy it is?