Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FULL SETUP NOW SPLIT

Hannibal

Return of the Gat
Sep 13, 2006
North Wales, Ludlow soon!
Hey guys, as per my previous post and lack of interest in the full setup as one, I've split my kit in to various lots.
All items as described, will happily provide my details as assurance for any transaction. Paypal payments please, If you want protection then you pay the fees.
All items are priced to sell, if I'm way off with anything then let me know. Make me an offer if you think I'm too dear, I want to sell everything.
All items will be posted tracked and traced for buyer and seller protection. Im estimating postage costs and don't want to make money from that side so will refund any major differences in postage costs to those quoted.
Happy for collection of any item, can meet near Ludlow may even travel to CPPS if you want multiple items and its worth it.
Will combine postage for multiple items.
All items as described, will refund any purchase you are unhappy with if item is returned in condition I sent it out.
Payment via Paypal, first come first served sorry, can't hold items without payment.
Email lyndonford@hotmail.com for purchases or WhatsApp me on 07803818993 as I'm advertising elsewhere and won't check here all the time.
Think that's about it for T&Cs, so lets get down to it...
Each pic shows each lot, further pics on request.

Lot 1-
CS1 blue and silver with spares kit, printed manual, original box and o rings with spare soft bolt, additional full parts and o ring kits I bought separately. I’ve done about 1500 shots on the one day I used it and the guy I bought it from had only 12-15k so it’s in great condition with low mileage. Only one ding to the body as shown. Fully working with original Box.
PE marker bag used once Blue Camo
CS2 Blue Grips
HK Army, PE Barrel Condoms
Dye, PE and other Squeegy
PE Marker workmat
Full Freak Kit with 8 inserts, in Freak Box.
(If collected will include about 2000 paintballs.)
£450 + £30 postage
IMG_4948.jpgIMG_4949.jpgIMG_4950.jpg
Lot 2
Nike Force Savage Size 12 American Football Cleats. Wore these for 3 hours. Paid £120 for them, other than mud on outer they are immaculate inside and just need a clean which I'll do before postage.
As good as any Paintball Cleats and better looking IMO.
£40 + £7.50 Postage (refund any difference)
IMG_8813.jpg
Lot 3
Hk klr mask with original grey lens and original pink accents and ear protectors. Spare Gold Mask fitted, used once and new ears and accents in gold. Original goggle bag, Lens cleaner. Exalt Goggle Case V3
£80 +£10 posted (refund any difference)
IMG_3026.jpg
Lot 4
PE Distortion EVX Pants XL New With Tags in bag. Unused.
£55 + £7.50 (refund any difference)
IMG_2901.jpg
Lot 5
Empire Zero contact Pants XL, Light Use.
£40 + £7.50 (refund any difference)
IMG_4935.jpg
Lot 6
Dye Grey Jersey LG/XL
£15 + £5 postage
IMG_4937.jpg
Lot 7
PE Paintball Jersey XL with 39 on back.
£15 + £5 postage
IMG_4938.jpg
Lot 8
HK Army Elbow pads used once. Some mud.
£25 + £5 postage
IMG_4939.jpg
Lot 9
Spire III Hopper
Boxed, with speed feed and rain lid. Few scratches but fully working
£85 + £7.50
IMG_4940.jpg
Lot 10
Valken XL Knee Pads
Used once. Some mud.
£15 + £5 postage
IMG_4941.jpg
Lot 11
HK Army 3 + 2 Battlepod with 5 Dye Lock lids in blue. some mud, light use.
£40 + £10 posted
IMG_4942.jpg
Lot 12
Dye Doorag
£5 + £5 posted
IMG_4943.jpg
Lot 13
Dye Neck Protector
£10 + £5 posted
IMG_4944 2.jpg
Lot 14
PE Bounce Vest XLGen 2 used once in packaging.
£25 + £5 posted
IMG_4945.jpg
Lot 15
PE Slide Shorts L Worn once in packaging
£25 + £5 posted
IMG_4946.jpg
Lot 16
Fuel 1.1L Ultralite Tank with Ninja Pro V2 Regulator and pink nipple cover and rubber shoulder grip.
Next Test Oct 2020
Final Date Oct 2025
£100 collected but not sure if I can post this, will have to check and let you know postage cost sorry.
IMG_4947.jpg
Lot 17
PE Rolling Gear Bag, Black and Grey. Small wear to bottom as pictured but overall great condition.
£80 collected or can post but will cost about £15 (will refund if less)
IMG_8755.jpg
IMG_4936.jpg
Thats the lot folks.

Thanks

Reactions: G4z