Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fully Booked

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Bully
...The bar will be open from 7.00pm and the BBQ will be about 8/8.30pm with fireworks at 9.30 and the talent show. Steve
There WILL be the 'disco' like last year too, yeh?? I need to dance all the booze off so i'm sober enough to play on Sunday :D If not can one be arranged last minute?? If theres one thing i like more that paintball its dancing... paintball in a disco would be my idea of heaven! ;)

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by Unnamed Tsunami Player
There WILL be the 'disco' like last year too, yeh?? I need to dance all the booze off so i'm sober enough to play on Sunday :D If not can one be arranged last minute?? If theres one thing i like more that paintball its dancing... paintball in a disco would be my idea of heaven! ;)
Maybe next year could be themed on Saterday night fever, Big gay Al could fit right in there. (That last bit could sound wrong if taken out of context):D

ScottishWarrior

Team P.B.A
Sep 23, 2003
W e are also brining Laser guns down with us aswell.They shoot 150metres in the dark have grenade ,s aswell if any one is up for it at night???????????. Thanks Craig.Aslo can we bring our own piro,s with us???.Smoke and paint grenades?. Thanks

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Full, Full, Full

It is FULL

I just managed to squeeze the 20 who sent their entries in today, but now anyone booking in will not recieve a T shirt or badge. Sorry but we have been taking bookings for 3 months - if you book in one day before the event you will miss out.

So the numbers - 325 playing

It is going to be good - no excellent

Steve