Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fun weekends.

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Hi there, this may seem really random but ill ask anyways.

Really like paintballing but due to work commitments at the weekends it's hard to get my days off to match training etc for any teams.

Would anyone be interest in popping to sites like Hemel or brickwood and just join in with the public once or twice a month, no set days.

I'm from bedford area so anyone around that area.

Thanks

Craig.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi there, this may seem really random but ill ask anyways.

Really like paintballing but due to work commitments at the weekends it's hard to get my days off to match training etc for any teams.

Would anyone be interest in popping to sites like Hemel or brickwood and just join in with the public once or twice a month, no set days.

I'm from bedford area so anyone around that area.

Thanks

Craig.
You don't need to be part of a team or commit to specific training sessions
These are obviously beneficial to tournament teams, but what you are describing will probably be punter days to be on a specific date that you can do.

Many sites, (Including Bricketwood) will run a walkon day about once a month. If your schedule works then that is the thing to go for, you would then pick up with the local regulars. Walkons give you a good saving against punter paintball, and you don't always have to have your own gear, just be willing to go to the next level and pay say £5 extra to rent the gear. Most members of the community will probably recommend this rather than buying up gear as it gives you more experience and getting to play with people and see their gear before you buy the first thing you see.

With this you won't need to be fitting into a commitment such as training with a tournament team.
If you do fancy tournament play then you don't always have to be part of a team, there are often scratch teams at a tournament so if you make the date you can get in on.

A benefit with Bricketwood now is that the Lips shop has relocated on site, they are therefore willing to open up the tournament fields any day of the week. Contact Bricket and you can get there to practice some skills, or put up a date on here or on Facebook shouting out for anyone to come down.

If you find people on here then great, but don't be down hearted if you don't
Get to the odd walkon and nobody cares that you turned up alone. You will meet people worth playing with for a day, and by going every now and again will make paintball friends!