Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fundamental & Essential Skills

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Yep you are probably right. Unfortunately I'm not English. This is not bad, but it adds a handicap for me, as I need to get used to the way the people I am playing with talks, and some times it cost me a bit more of time to understand other's announcements, in the heat of the match.
No te preocupes, voy a poner mis chicos para hablar español.;)

Reactions: Ballantin

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
That would be gorgeous hehehe. I need to learn your comms, rather than you another language :)

But, I can show you some Spanish during the breaks xD

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
As an individual, what skills do you feel to be absolute essential to the game and fundamental to improving and becoming a better player?

The off-season is fast approaching and I'm going to be working on all the stuff I can to come back as a stronger player for next season, and I just want to hear what you guys think!
Sneakily turning your velocity up, I believe that's how the pro's do it.

Reactions: Stephen

Tippertapp

Oct 20, 2013
Confidence. If you think you are about to get mugged, don't try and shrug away behind your bunker, make sure you at least trade with him
If you have a chance to make a bunker, even if its going to result in a trade, assuming you are men up, don't be afraid of taking a few to the chest!! Go kill that pleb!