Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Funny Stuff

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
easy it left the whole field in stitches........we were practicing and doing a 3-2 game......off we tottered out to our bunkers...and started to play/move.

One of the back players a large fella(no dis fella just its the truth)ran towards a front bunker...only slid too soon and went ass over tit!!ended up with his feet on the bunker and a bemused expression as the *enemy* lit him im up......but at that piont it all broke down .........no chance of playing on......watch a fella bounce of hs belly then go bottoms up killled that game....you can't play whan laffin' too much..

Some of us just walked off wetting ourselves........was like watching a boucy castle go flipside!

Sorry bud will apologise on the morrow at practice bur watching the moon being eclipsed followed by a c*rapload of swearing killed us..

Mador

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
John being hit in ones pods ain't funny.......my mrs went nuts for two weeks whilst the swelling went down!!.....and that's earache you don't need.

Thankfully all is well now .....have a cricket box...best £2.50 ever spent!!

The mrs is happier now that ones pods work!!

And I cook too!

Mador.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i seen many funny things happen in punter game, when ive been marshallin. the comedy death thing is one. but the funniest supair thing had to be goggers calf muscle snappin on the break. quite astonishin. i walked over to him from the back bunker while the game was srtill goin on, got someone to help him off the field, and walked back to the bunker without gettin shot. wierd.
L8r
Cooks

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
how about this:-
We were marshaling a group of about 30 ( 15 a side.( well durrr!).) first timers on a corporate team building day. After an age getting everyone ready. We take them out for the first game. We explain the game to them and send them off to there start possitions and give them a bit of time to work out who's going where. This conversation was overheard by the marshal stood near them.
Player 1. " OK! we should all have code names.... I'l be Killer......you be ..... Snowman, because of your hair! ...... you be flash......... and you two can be Wild-Goose 1 and Wild-Goose 2 ... John , what do you think ?".
Player 2. " Good, but we can't see his hair so we could call him Eagle. I want to be mavrick......... and he should be Lofty ....... you're bubba......... you're Speedfreak......"
Player 3. " You should be The Sarge.... and I really want to be The Ice-man if no one has any objections?"
Player 1." No, thats great.... What about tommy?...... Do you want to be The Rock?"
Player 4. " Fine...... What ever."
Player 2. " Right who's left?...... you can be Chips....... you can be Hero........ and you can be Slasher."
Player 5. " I'm already bubba.....but I'l be Slasher if you want?"
Player 2. " No, stay as Bubba or we will get confused, ..... OK, you at the back , you can be Slasher."
Player 6. " I do not want to be Slasher, It sounds like I am taking a P*ss...... I'l be Rocket."

Marshall 1 " GAME ON !"

Players 1to15. " Aaaargh!..... what do we do?...... where do we go?

And yes. That team lost.

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
A punter at the site where i work had rented an Angel for the day. After putting it on live for him i explained to him not to touch the trigger when he wasnt playing, cos it's so sensitive.

Give him the gun and he shoots one of his mates in the back of the leg by accident, i was laughing so hard. The player that got shot was about to kill him. :D

Im easily pleased, this may not be funny to anyone else.

Either that or the time i shot myself with an angel.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Gogger will agree with this.
Imagine, 168 15 year old "Westside Tommy Hilfiger FUBU Gangsta-rappers" turnin up to play. Kit them out, brief them etc...
Take them to games in groups of 50, 25 a side.
Game 1. One team starts at the bottom of a hill. The other team at the top. Team at the bottom has to penetrate the defences at the top, and grab a flag. Thats it. Everyone is told what to do, and the teams are taken to their start points

"Green team, are you ready!!!???"
"Black team, are you ready!!!???"

"GAME ON!!!"

Upon which, the team at the bottom of the hill, every single one of them, started screaming "THERES ONE!!!!!" and commenced leathering the livin s**t out of their teammates, until there was about 5 left to play the rest of the game.
Dumbasses.

L8r all
Cooks

Bo-selecta!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, stupidest thing I saw, most have been one of my own......

Tourney on a rainy day. I go for one of them cool-ass game breaking moves, so I run towards a dorito almost at the 50, right tape. I slide in the last few yards, on my knees, still firing. But the ground is so damn wet, I just kept sliding, and sliding, and sliding. So I slid underneath and past the dorito and ended up seriously exposed. Needless to say I got tagged.....