Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Funny Stuff

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
WEll remmebered another one i ran across teh field in recball got behind a bunker and a guy on the other team decided to try to bunker me so he runs up goes over the top , and myself and my two teamates who were already over there light him up funny as hell cause he sorta danced around and didnt call hit so we just kept shooting .

shoes

Jul 28, 2001
Texas
Visit site
Funniest thing I ever saw...

I was reffin' a group of newbies one weekend, it had been raining all morning and the grass on the speedball field was pretty wet.
One guy ran up the tape and did a feet-first slide behind a bunker...except that the grass was wet and he kept sliding...and sliding... and sliding, right out past the bunker.
He was lying on his back, stuck in the open from the waist down when the opposition lit him up - from the waist down. He howled... and we laughed our asses off at the poor *******!

Linqon

Jul 23, 2001
Sweden
Not exactly a game story but pretty funny anyway:

A friend was pretty new to the sport and had never played tournaments before so I acted as a sort of mentor (poor guy...)
A couple of weeks before a tournament he calls me and asks for some advice. The discussion comes to things he needs to bring along:
"In tournament you need one of those... buttplugs, right?"
After laughing, I explain that I believe many paintballers use them but they are not necessary. It could improve the game though, I'm not sure. Barrels plugs, on the other hand, should be used.

/Linqon