Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Funny/Stupid things customers have done or said...

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
but to be fair, with own gun punters, you can only really chrono them at the beginnin of the day, then possibly after lunch, more than that is impractical. with some guns you dont even need an allen key to adjust them, so unless its blowing holes in trees and punters, your not really gonna notice (though at 400fps it might well be:eek: )

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
I Chrono before every game when using my own kit. You shoot over 330fps and you're illeagally discharging a firearm. You can be done for attempted murder, attempted manslaughter (depending on the Mens Rea... hehe) or assault with a dealy weapon, not to mention posessing a firearm etc etc.
Really not worth the risk is it?
Played against guys who blatantly have their FPS higher, but it doesn't make you any better, just more likely to get 20 10-25stone lads kicking your face in :D

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Tom37 said:
but to be fair, with own gun punters, you can only really chrono them at the beginnin of the day, then possibly after lunch, more than that is impractical. with some guns you dont even need an allen key to adjust them, so unless its blowing holes in trees and punters, your not really gonna notice (though at 400fps it might well be:eek: )

Our own gunners are crono'd before every game. i thought this was common practice. or if there's too many own gunneres (30+), we do spot checks