Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Further price drops on remaining items from Massive Gear Clear out 40+ items, including Geo 3.

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
@krazykeith Hi mate, can I take the Eclipse jersey please?

12. Eclipse XL playing top. Black / gold, as new. Was £30 now £15

Also would the Flex 8 strap need replacing or is it usable as a spare? Lens condition? Chin strap? Any other pics if you can?

Thanks.

krazykeith

Feb 6, 2009
Hello Don Bossi I have sent you a pm with details for payment on eclipse top and further details on the flex 8 mask ...on further inspection I can see the strap is worn and there is some cracks to the inner layer on the thermal lens , so in my opinion both strap and thermal lens would need replacing ....but the foam is in good condition , I’ve never used chin straps tho so don’t have that ...cheers

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
Hello Don Bossi I have sent you a pm with details for payment on eclipse top and further details on the flex 8 mask ...on further inspection I can see the strap is worn and there is some cracks to the inner layer on the thermal lens , so in my opinion both strap and thermal lens would need replacing ....but the foam is in good condition , I’ve never used chin straps tho so don’t have that ...cheers
Hi mate, as per my PM - will leave the mask but payment sent for Eclipse top. Cheers.

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
Received an absolutely immaculate Eclipse jersey. As new condition, as promised.

Thanks Keith - I've had a bargain!