Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fusion dropping to AM?

Mr.Muggz

Apr 18, 2003
Visit site
Fusion is a whole new team. Ceasar is the only player from the old team, look for the old fusion boys playin' xball under detroit thunder. And yes their first event was a wake up, new team has to walk with the ams before they can run with the pros.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Ken Rosenberg
Anyone know why they made this decision to play am? Were they getting whooped too bad in pro? :{
Hi Ken - glad to have you on the board.

Only thing I'd say is this board aint no smacktalk, so by all means ask your question but quit loading it with things like them getting "whooped too bad in pro" :rolleyes:

Hope you stick around, more posters the better, but just be aware this board aint for useless smack like that.

Laters :)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Beaker
Hi Ken - glad to have you on the board.

Only thing I'd say is this board aint no smacktalk, so by all means ask your question but quit loading it with things like them getting "whooped too bad in pro" :rolleyes:

Hope you stick around, more posters the better, but just be aware this board aint for useless smack like that.

Laters :)
Beak,
Glad to see somebody is moderating this forum. ;)
Personally, I took Ken's remark as a rhetorical question--ooh, might that be construed as smack, too?:D

How 'bout this? Is Detroit Thunder the Washington Generals of the NXL? (Whoops. I think I did it again):p

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I posted at 9am, before I had caffeine.........

Perhaps I just read it wrong, but it seemed just a set up for a dig.

Baca - about time you did some work I 'spose :p .....been quiet round these here parts.