Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Garage clearance part 1

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Jon Bonich, i have never met him, wasnt he working with/for kee? also along with him and john sosta, they were "the" mag people over here in the uk.
also helped on the mini?

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
wait!!! i do know him and HAVE met him, many years ago my local site owner took me and the then site manager to pick something up and we came away with him giving us his old system x nme(timmy rip-off) marker that he had used.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
if you are local i would love to me i would love to come and have a look, even to see some of the prototypes in the flesh!

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
the clear marker is a Splatty Rapide :D missing its box mag tho

from what ive seen for NSg splattys, they tend to sell from 15 (lowest ive seen on here) to 30 odd. the postage i think was included in their prices, not sure.really comes down to a few things: safety catch and speed wheel. if they have both, ask more. if one, mid and if none low

all i know is i want one of those Rapides with as many box mags you got xD

Last edited:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
The WGP Ranger Autotraccer should be worth £100-£130 going by what Bacci was selling his for on the Mcb forums ($180)
Also Bacci had the phoenix semi's selling on mcb for around $250 each but i'm not sure how desirable they are to the uk market cant say I have ever seen one for sale in the uk
The Kenimex Scorpion Autoloader valve will be worth a few £££ as they extremely rare,i know Bacci was looking for one not to long ago.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
yeah to automags, some emags and RTs , lots and lots of barrels for mags to, keeping one mag for myself, but the rest I will sell.
there are some prototype bodies for mags and cockers too, once I've got everything off Jon I will take some nice pics and post them on here.
Serioulsy the guys house is like a treasure trove, 35 years of paintball stuff. and he's a proper hoarder and has worked for most of the paintball companies over the years
AUTOMAGS - YOu SAID AUTOMAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::D