Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Garage clearance part 1

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I think phil, I am turning into you but with cockers! Maybe I shall go around calling myself a "cockaphile"
I just love and so miss my mags, I am trying to curb my buying. Whilst I do lust after them, I cant really use them so its pointless in having one.

Although, being sponsored via Kee/Empire and having the turning skills of both Johnnies (Sosta & Bonich) on board - Its almost criminal not to have one"In the bag" just in case. May have to speak to Bonich next time I see him and see what he has.

And good luck with the liking of "cock"ers !!!!!

;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Oh man, if Bonich listed everything in just his garage, this thread would be 4 pages long before you could reply. And thats just the garage!

He has every type of everything, rare, prototype, one offs ..... basically, if you are after something, he has it. And can probably make it better too.

Reactions: RST

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Whatever floats ya boat, you're basically saying you love cock,
I met loads of people that share your love on saturday at pink punters in Milton Keynes. :)
I went to Pinks a while ago, had a really good night tbh, much better than most Chav infested clubs elsewhere, plus it was full of fit poon.

Oh man, if Bonich listed everything in just his garage, this thread would be 4 pages long before you could reply. And thats just the garage!

He has every type of everything, rare, prototype, one offs ..... basically, if you are after something, he has it. And can probably make it better too.
Srs? I have a lot of want for a P90 Replica with X7 internals, missed the one on UKS that was for sale a while ago.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
evo's?? dont let @DR MANHATTAN know about these! they need to stay in country of origin!
the one in the pic with the square back block is a '94 (if i read the serial number right)
the one in the box looks likes a '97.
its a shame that the chrome one doesnt have a matching back block.
That chrome mini body is left feed making it a very rare item. Would make a cool classic cocker with the right matching components. Plenty of other nice/weird/hens teeth stuff here too :cool: