The blue/black fade marker is an Empire 1 Intimidator

I have one myself that I built up from parts several years ago

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
what is that blue marker it looks amazing
Once it's been cleaned and tested it will be for sale, obviously on the for sale forum, just so much stuff to sort out, I could do it in stages but, there's bits everywhere, so I may advertise it as a non working gun with bits missing and then find the bits, so I'm gonna get everything together, including the zillion pots hoppers and barrels, and see what goes with what.
Then whack it all up on the for sale section or even create a facebook page for it all, there are sooooo many bits it's untrue.

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
to get the most it would be worth taking the time and getting it all together and checked, this is one for sale thread that I am going to keep my eyes peeled for I am really interested in that empire 1 intimidator anyone know what kind of price I used to good.Honest should charge for it once its been serviced and working etc? just so I can start saving LOL

Last edited:

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Once it's been cleaned and tested it will be for sale, obviously on the for sale forum, just so much stuff to sort out, I could do it in stages but, there's bits everywhere, so I may advertise it as a non working gun with bits missing and then find the bits, so I'm gonna get everything together, including the zillion pots hoppers and barrels, and see what goes with what.
Then whack it all up on the for sale section or even create a facebook page for it all, there are sooooo many bits it's untrue.
I'd do your studio bit, set a date get the main guys who are interested there, do a mini auction (only for the bits in high demand) and then the guys that are there should be able to give you a heads up on prices too, for example I have no interest in the timmys, but I could tell you sensible prices

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I'd do your studio bit, set a date get the main guys who are interested there, do a mini auction (only for the bits in high demand) and then the guys that are there should be able to give you a heads up on prices too, for example I have no interest in the timmys, but I could tell you sensible prices
Cool , I'll do that first then, at the end of February I'll have an open invite to my studio then what's left I will put up on here.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
the people who are serious would go, and also they are more likely to have the cash.
In some cases I wouldn't even worry about getting stuff working, The people who buy this stuff are most likely going to know their stuff, I wouldn't recommend a beginner buying any of these markers

Reactions: Everyinchtheanimal

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm sure for the rarer items we could come to some arrangement whereby we hold an auction on here. This is not normally allowed, but we can use our discretion for special occasions such as this.