Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

garage clearance part 2

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Wow! I think you need to auction this lot off.
A) best prices paid
B) everyone has a fair crack at the whip towards stuff

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
i agree with @Everyinchtheanimal beautiful collection should be auctioned off so people get what they want depending on how bad they want it instead of first to ask.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
crossman revolver..... Tippmann SMG (hoping 68).... holy ****! i think im gonna be giving you a lot of money! heck, i might even have to drive up there! it will deffo be worth the long trip!

while i have the money, wanna start spending it now :D

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Pic number 40 in the first batch of photos looks interesting,sterling pneumatic assist pump prototype maybe?
that's what I thought, did you spot the cooper t imp kit as well, its a good job I live miles away, otherwise I'd end up sleeping in the shed at home with only masses of markers to keep me warm...

Reactions: Everyinchtheanimal

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The feeling in there must be like being in Alladins Cave :cool:
You know the crazy horder programs on the telly, where you cant walk through the house cause its all balanced up on top of itself. Well thats Jonbons garage/loft/shed, but its all SWEET paintball stuff, and loads of frankenstein creations, prototypes, one offs. As well as every marker ever made, plus all the guns/stuff people send him to get fixed.

He had a one off valve in his xmag for example, with secret internals, annoed red, no serial number etc. Not another one in the world. And now @pbpixels has it ;)