Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Garage sale - uk

somanc

steve-O
Apr 13, 2006
so manc
wow what a great idea ,:rolleyes: . i have done but it does take time to take pictures of all the items ,to ensure you get clear pictures of the goods .

dont mean to be rude ,but it does take time

name the pics you need and will try to get them up quick as possible .thank you

somanc

steve-O
Apr 13, 2006
so manc
ok you slave driver ,some pics up ,

the JT pants and some bits that havent got pics on ,are in my other kit bag at my friends house so will be tomorrow now before i can get them

will try and get it sort soon as i can

ok cheers

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
ok you slave driver ,some pics up ,

the JT pants and some bits that havent got pics on ,are in my other kit bag at my friends house so will be tomorrow now before i can get them

will try and get it sort soon as i can

ok cheers
any luck with pics on the pants? and can i have 1st dibs, if they're the right ones, of course...

bart ROF

Sep 9, 2006
supair field

hi mate,
is the supair field still for sale, i am genuinely interested. where are you based. and are u going to heavens gate in reading.
cheers bart.

somanc

steve-O
Apr 13, 2006
so manc
sorry guys been busy ,

ok hear we go

TheGurkha - will get it sorted for you tomorrow

whatmot- all dye parts still for sale

bart ROF- supair is still for sale ,we live in the manchester area so wont be going to heavens gate

purplelakemonster- sent you pics and have got brand new nettting for sale if you need some ,3 m x 50 m

ranger - pm'ed you about ego ,i also have a black and white 05 with 06 upgrades ,06 star frame, dye ultra lite barrel ,06 on/off purge , tadao board ,upgraded bolt ,06 software and many more
if i have missed anyone ,please pm or post up again

cheers