Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gas to air conversion

chris crook

May 13, 2015
hey people now i know i am gonna get told to buy another marker but i have a bt4 combat marker and would they work if i converted it to air instead of gas if so what parts would i need to get

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Hi - By GAS I think you mean C02. As far as I know and checking other posts about the internet you should be able to run the BT4 on AIR without any modifications. LIPS and RAP4 sell BT4 Slicer currently with Air tanks. There are also bottom line and flex air kits to convert the location of the tank. So your options are varied. Now is the BT4 a good marker....that's a completely different question which I'm not qualified to answer as I've never had one. I'm sure other owners of BT4's could chip in.

chris crook

May 13, 2015
Hi - By GAS I think you mean C02. As far as I know and checking other posts about the internet you should be able to run the BT4 on AIR without any modifications. LIPS and RAP4 sell BT4 Slicer currently with Air tanks. There are also bottom line and flex air kits to convert the location of the tank. So your options are varied. Now is the BT4 a good marker....that's a completely different question which I'm not qualified to answer as I've never had one. I'm sure other owners of BT4's could chip in.
well i think peoples opinions vary on the bt4 combat i think some people will tell me to scrap it and get a different marker but i never had a problem with mine