Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gassing up

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Originally posted by Skullpop
So no paintballer can walk into a standard dive shop and fill up just like that?

So everyone needs that converter, but no-one sells it?
Oddly enough, Dive shops tend not to stock up for paintball players, they kind of supply stuff for diving! :p Though perhaps if enough people persuade them they could be a little more..........divers(e)

....*Cue comedy trumpet*

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
very few people with their own kit don't have access to paintball air now..... either from bulk tanks on site or dedicated compressor....... If all of the local sites run CO2 (there has to be one running air)..... what about your marker? What is it? If it's low end it'll probably take Co2 no problem. If it's high end....... why aren't you playing tourneys with it? :)
If that's no help, then approach a site about getting air..... doesn't cost too much and will pay for itself if they can offer "air for walk ons". They are already getting CO2, so air is only one more tank. (somethng like £18 rental and the same for a fill I think....... that's for a massive bulk tank).

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
So you've played all other forms of paintball? well done :)

You do need air for the angel though..... co2 no good at all. Try getting an air tank ordered in at a site. Otherwise it's a dive tank... which I wouldn't recommend anyway.
Our local site didn't run air last year when we started the team up......... now they have a 4500 paintball compressor and a sup air field (and a second woodsball site)...... amazing what you can accomplish in a short time :)
So who are you playing against with your angel? is it punters using infernos etc???
This would explain why you aren't keen on moving into tourneys.

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Skullpop
I've got no local sites within 50 miles that use air as their propellant, they're all C02.

I live in hertfordshire.
LiPS have a shop in Welwyn Garden City, Hertsfordshire, which isn't a million miles from you. They also have a site which runs walkons once a month with 2500-3000psi fills at Hertford Heath Hertsfordshire, which, again, isn't a million miles away from you.