Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gassing up

Skullpop

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Hertfordshire - South East
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
So who are you playing against with your angel? is it punters using infernos etc???
Exactly! I love it! Angel + AA Barrel + Air VS Infernos + Stock Barrel + CO2.

Ownage.

BBS
LiPS have a shop in Welwyn Garden City, Hertsfordshire, which isn't a million miles from you. They also have a site which runs walkons once a month with 2500-3000psi fills at Hertford Heath Hertsfordshire, which, again, isn't a million miles away from you.
Actually, i'm 3 miles away from LPS, and i'm buying a fill rig from them today.

Skullpop

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
about this fill rig..

The £50 fill rig business, does it fit onto the top of a standard dive tank?

You don't need to depressurise anything, or say, take other bits off a dive shop's dive tank?

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Punter hunting + Angel = teh Ghey

My mum would own you with my Ion :p
Tourney types with ramping gats moonlighting as treehuggers = teh ghey:D

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Skullpop
There's 5 guys with autocockers also, we're deliberately put on opposite teams.
Seriously. Get down to Hertford Heath and play people on a level par.

Skullpop

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I haven't actually ever used this angel yet guys!

Jeez, one guy feels an idea, and the rest follow like sheep. Shows the intelligence level that paintballers average at. It's not like I'm the only guy using a personal marker! Over 1/4 of the people attending my local woodsball site use their own guns, and I've been going to this site since I was 10 years old. 5 years later, I've bought a high end gun, and I'd like to show the marshals I know personally, who also use high end guns themselves, on punters, effectively saying goodbye.

Sorry for enjoying myself, we were all punters once, and after I've emptied my bank account I'd just like to show a few people. Ok? There's no airball facilities around for 35 miles, at least.

I'd bet the poster would like to remain anonymous. I wouldn't read this **** either, if I was you.
i came up with a idea for one on ur back, just get a watering can the plastic ones that are sort of roundish sounds silly but bear wth me cut the handle of and the spout and plug up the holes, then cut a hole in the bottom big enough for a funel shape with a funel neck thats big enough for a paintball, then attacth a warp drive to the bottom of it to feed the paint. now for the actual bit of holding paint in the top of the watering canalready has a hole make a twist lid for it or whatever lid u want. now for the hard part i dont know if this would work as ive never tried it like i said just an idea on the inside of the watering can make plastic strips that angle down words leave spaces between the on below it and get a pices of rubber and cut it to the similar diameter of the can then attach a wieght to the middle of it and a handle so when the paint starts reducing (going trough) the ruber disc shape will fall down with it into the platsic stips and as there angled down word the rubber can not come back up agian while ur running round securing the balls in place and when u need to refill just pulle the rubber disc up with the handle. dont know if this idea would work but it would be cool.
Nice punctuation and use of capital letters, paintballer.

More legendary grammar like that here.

[/rant]

Heh.. MrPink, where do you live? Lets play your mum.