Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gat clear out for team deal MORE GUNS ADDED !!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
What sort of work are we talking about to get this up and running??? tempted if its nothing massive!!! (few parts)

Could offer £65 posted, pending condition??

Also have you tried sourcing a solenoid for the cocker??? or if you know of anywhere where you can grab one??? offer of £60 posted for cocker

cheers
Also interested in knowing more about the A4Fly... What's wrong with it?

Similarly can you give more info on the soldering required to the cocker? Do you have a feedneck and a beaver tail for it?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
No sign of the Impulse yet - it was paid for 5 days ago, so have you posted it?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
guys,

i have just spoken to monkeyman (gaz) , he hasnt been online at all for abit due to new job and major family problems, he will be online tonight, or tomorow to catch up on everything.

Jon a, have sent you a PM with an update.

cheers
Tom

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
guys,

i have just spoken to monkeyman (gaz) , he hasnt been online at all for abit due to new job and major family problems, he will be online tonight, or tomorow to catch up on everything.

Jon a, have sent you a PM with an update.

cheers
Tom
Thanks Tom.

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
right hi guys sorry for the lack of response as tom has already said i have had alot to deal with this week/backend of last

JONATHAN A --- i am really sorry i havent sent it as of yet but i will first thing in the morning again really sorry

to everyone interested in the angel as far as i am aware it needs new eye wire as my mate thought it would be good to give it a full clean and he pulled the eye wire away from the eye

the cocker needs the battery harness/terminals soldered back on was like it when i got it!!! if i can find a beavertail and feedneck i will include this but it not a promise of one (sorry guys)

and the gun bag will fit 1 gun plus a barrel/kit i have never used it has sat in the bottom of my gear bag only took tag off for forum rules (however it is grubby)

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
system x is as far as i am aware cappable (W.A.S board) i will have a look online, and try to find the answer if not this gun ripps just ask cowface he had a play on it when he came round last

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
to everyone interested in the angel as far as i am aware it needs new eye wire as my mate thought it would be good to give it a full clean and he pulled the eye wire away from the eye

the cocker needs the battery harness/terminals soldered back on was like it when i got it!!! if i can find a beavertail and feedneck i will include this but it not a promise of one (sorry guys)
Is there anything else wrong with the Angel? I've just been looking at how much Angel eyes are. None listed on APS or LIPS websites and $53 from the States! Bearing that in mind, would you take a cheeky offer of £45? I realise you might feel this is a little low but Angels aren't going for much at the moment.

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth

Already offered but will you take £65 Posted for the Cocker???????!!!! PM Please

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Also have you tried sourcing a solenoid for the cocker??? or if you know of anywhere where you can grab one??? offer of £60 posted for cocker

cheers
I have two cocker noids for sale if you end up buying the cocker. There would be one condition though ;)

Or you can get one from the States for $30 used / $40 new plus shipping.