Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GAY BASHING

Blackelk

Keltic Dragon - ODST UK - feet first into hell
May 4, 2011
I want to ask if homophobic talk was the only thing that is allowed or if Robbo also allows racism and a bit of disability kicking also allowed

I LOVE TIM BARNETTS PAINTBALL GAMES

Reactions: Hand666

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Can I ask what the homophobic talk is?

I'd gladly report it to the mods, spam reporting etc is a bit of a hobby of mine.

Within forums, on the internet behind a keyboard things don't always have context and it's easy to misconstrue text (or for someone to really be abusive and hide behind the benefit of the doubt)

There is some common language of gay/poof etc that gets around that isn't homophobic in a slang context
But in good old common sense / politically correct world there is a big gap in context of what is abuse, banter or unacceptable either way

There's no secret that there is no love lost between robbo and timboy, and 'that thread' does go in a few tangents. (My immediate thought is that there has been something in the Tim thread, especially with the last line of the post) There are also other threads such as big scammer ones where sometimes I've felt things have gone close to the mark or too far - and I've made my point

If there's homophobia/racism/disability abuse then lets point it out for what it is, or is this just a troll post

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
This is more fun than watching speed posters.

On pistonheads you normally get posts like this during school holidays.

Whilst i dont think they need feeding, trolls do keep the boredom away as they type such tripe.

This one seems to be a baby troll and just hasnt put the effort in.

As for homophobic, yeah whatever. Male, female, straight, gay, dont care, just paint em like dulux sponsor you!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
It's actually a pretty piss poor attempt at trolling isn't it?

Just another one of the dim brigade attempting to ingratiate himself with tb. oh look at me, i gave it to robbo big time on the forum, lets go share some gin.........