Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gear Bag Bits Everything Must Go Including 1/1 Ironman Gun

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Hi everyone. I am back from Cardiff... silly of me to go away but I had job interviews I needed to attend. My brother was trying to do his best about posting everything but unfortunately had only got everything done this weekend (thursday -saturday) I will be refunding postage as a bit of compensation to all of those who waited and people that have got their gear I hope they are more than happy with it.

Please let me know if you want a refund as I know this is unacceptable but life it getting the better of me at the moment.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Having now had a full conversation with my brother and seeing most of the proof of postages, I can now fully understand the situation.

Most of the stuff was not posted on time and instead posted all together just before I arrived. I will be pming the tracking numbers I have but most stuff was sent first class.

I am now offering all of you that were late £5.00 or items to that value as a compensation and refund. I will be Pming all of you what I offer as compensation and some of you already know that my brother has pust something extra in as a sorry, but thankyou for your patience.

Feel free to post or Pm me your thoughts.