Votes: 2 1.5%
  • BNP

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
So bit of fun and to see how you guys want to vote. and please only vote if your planning on voting

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Labour. Because they are planning on extending paternity leave to four weeks, which will hopefully be in time for me to benefit from it.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
I would vote bnp as usual, however I believe we do need a change, and the only realistic option to bring that change in is to vote conservative

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I'm always interested in knowing how much a vote is really a vote for a certain party, rather than a vote against another party.

And yes, Labour has been messing up, we've been laughing at you guys from the other side of the North Sea for a while now (like ours have been so great...), but would the others have done any better?

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I don't bother voting, don't see the point as every government we vote for cocks up some how and manages to line their own pockets and always get caught doing some thing naughty ie buying more cars than they're alloted, buying second homes on tax payers money and renting them out to family & friends... oh yeah almost forgot about the dude who was using our money to watch a Hotel Blue Movie! I also hate it when people say "You have no right to say your not happy with the way government does things as you don't vote!" Well sorry for you, at least if I don't vote, I have a clean concience for when who ever it is, decides to change their policy after the election to screw us over... yet again. Wonder how they'll rob us this time? I still don't know how we get charged 75% (or how ever much it is) tax on fuel?

Just my opinion, so if I sound like an ignorant pratt I claim ignorance! I know nothing about politics nor do I want to, but the little I do know puts me off. I know they do some good for the country with certain things but they are usually over shadowed with scandals etc...

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
I've been put off by the incessant bitchfight between the main parties. I don't want to vote for anyone who'se priority is belittling other candidates just for votes. I don't believe any one party is a forerunner at the moment, they're all as bad as eachother.

That said, I know who I'm not voting for. The BNP will never get my vote. Ever. The Conservatives will also not get my vote, for the reason mentioned above. They're the worst for it.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
i Loath the BNP withg every fiber of my being, nothing but racist Nazi scum. :mad::mad:

I shall be voting, for either prgressive Labour candidates, CPB, of TUSC :)

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Labour. Because they are planning on extending paternity leave to four weeks, which will hopefully be in time for me to benefit from it.
Hopefully you won't have my luck and be denied your paternity leave by HR because you were signed off for a month when your wife and child nearly died and you had to be in the Hospital to potentially approve life saving operations. (Grrr feckers)

As for voting, Im appalled there is no option for Monster Raving Loony, its the only sensible party :)

Seriously though I'll be voting Conservative. Not because I actually believe a single word they or anyone other party say, (they all lie, whilst lining their own pockets with our money.) But Im voting Conservative because I have the theory that they provide much better scandal news stories when they are in power. Tories always get caught doing something bizarre, (involving stockings, football kits, or thai lady boys, or something similar,) and have the balls to resign over it which are . Labour get caught doing something mundanely boring in comparison and boring and don't have the guts to resign. Libdems just don't seem to do anything.