Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

General opinion of the Invert Mini.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
I have spent far to much on markers over the years but I can definitely say that in terms of bang for buck a mini is right up there.

I had a first gen mini as I was lucky enough to be looked after by Kee and even though a few of the team had some teething trouble once the bits had been tweaked they were reliable, rugged, needs minimal maintenance and consistent. Can easily keep up with any tournament requirement.

It would definitely be a big step up from an Ion, you can't really even compare them.

If you can come to a tourny there are normally a few people around that have them, you might even start to see the new AXE soon, although I am not sure what the price difference is.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
noticed a mini for sale

there is a mini for sale on the ukscenario, looks in very good nick and just been reduced, being sold by liamey if the mini is the marker for you that looks a good example

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I had a first gen mini as I was lucky enough to be looked after by Kee and even though a few of the team had some teething trouble once the bits had been tweaked they were reliable, rugged, needs minimal maintenance and consistent. Can easily keep up with any tournament requirement.
There isnt a gun out there that has been released without little hiccups or glitches that are soon ironed out. Look at the Victory, there wasnt a working one until someone got a pressure tester into the country, and now its one of the best performing guns out there.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
There isnt a gun out there that has been released without little hiccups or glitches that are soon ironed out. Look at the Victory, there wasnt a working one until someone got a pressure tester into the country, and now its one of the best performing guns out there.
Was not meant to be a complaint, we still shot plenty of people with them. They just got much better after the tweaks.

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
I love my mini! Every time I sell one three weeks later I get sellers remorse and buy another one. I'm on my 3rd or 4th now and am not selling this one.
And for the record I never had a single problem with my 1st gen mini other then I kept on running out of air or paint 

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
mini opinion

I find the mini firstly very easy to maintain.

I also think that the mini from a background of proto guns, bob longs guns, angel guns its the best gun for shooting a real large amount of paint at opponents.

When I shot the mini I was putting serious amounts of paint through it. I would say atleast two boxes of paint through it each Sunday week after week after week. And considerably more at a tournament. Which by the way is what a paintball gun is made for. Shooting lots of paint consistently well and week after week.

And finally if you look at where PE and Dye are heading with their markers its too the smaller and lighter end of the playing equipment market. I have yet to shoot the AXE but I promise you the mini does get some used to using however you will get a real bang out of money for the price of about £100-£150 for a tournament ready gun second hand.

I want more than one mini so I can swap the parts about. Trust me picking up a mini will not be the most fashionable thing on the market to do. But it will help you afford a few more of those walk on fees and a few extra boxes of paint which will help you to be a better player.