Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

General Vlocity jnr question

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Heyy,

I recently got a vlocity jnr, I have no problem withe the hopper at all it works great and is pretty light.

Only thing is its quite noisy, when it's switched on it makes a loud buzzy noise that stops when you start shooting but starts again randomly.

I've been told thats just vlocitys and they're noisy but my previous vlocity was quiet.

This has xsv internals and my old vlocity had a blitz chip.

So basically, are the xsv internals noisy or does the blitz chip make it quieter? Or is there any way to make it quieter.

It's not a massive problem. It's just annoying :eek: :D

Thanks!!

Katxxx

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
I'm not sure but I doubt that the Blitz chip will reduce the noise. I do know that the gangstar chip doesn't affect the noise at all. Hope that sorta helps.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
I'm not sure but I doubt that the Blitz chip will reduce the noise. I do know that the gangstar chip doesn't affect the noise at all. Hope that sorta helps.
There like the motors in the Egg, & after a while & some usage the grease inside wears out, as i use to have a few VL's here, the motors all use to sound different before i greased them all up. Only use a water repelling substance that's quite thick as using anything else with a thinner viscosity will eventually run out...

Cliff...:D

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
a stock VLO jr will constantly apply pressure on the ballstack by pulsing the motor - that's probably what you're hearing.
The fix to that is to put a different chip inside - There's a couple out in the market at the moment, they all have the same basic features but can differ a lot when it comes to how they're programmed, if they're certified by Viewloader and some when misused can cause either the motor to burn out or grind the pinion gear on it into entropy.

We make one too.