Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Generic responses when you tell someone you play paintba..

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Here are some of the most common I've encountered..

You- I play paintball..

Standard responses..

"Woah, are you allowed to climb up trees?!"
" I did it once, got shot in the ass, well hurts"
" do you have machine guns too?"
" Is having your own gun more powerful?"
"Woah! I'll be a sniper!"
"where do you do it? Have you been to (random butt **** of nowhere unknown location)?"
"Do you have to infiltrate the other base?"

When I 1st played paintball when I was 15, I used to enjoy telling people about paintball.

Now that I'm 28, I usually tell them I snowboard instead so I don't have to explain what paintball is, not to mention to describe what a sup air ball field is, Christ.

Im sure you all can relate, would be amusing to hear some more generic response's from your own experiences. So post up! :)

Pebble.

Last edited:

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
"Doesn't it hurt" is my personal favorite. I don't really bother trying to explain the intricacies of it anymore. I just show them this video haha :D

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
"Doesn't it hurt" is my personal favorite. I don't really bother trying to explain the intricacies of it anymore. I just show them this video haha :D

love showing my mates paintball videos just watch theyre eyebrows raise and the shock on their face, i have to grin a little:p

Reactions: Adam97

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
A few others...
"Did you want to be in the Army?"
"Do you freeze the balls to make them hard?"
"Do you use grenades?"
"There are teams for this?"
"Does it hurt if you get shot in the groin area?" - clearly a question from the opposite sex, who fail to understand a mere brushing can trigger that sick feeling!

So I begun to call it competitive paintball...