Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO 1+ For Sale

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Here i have for sale is my GEO 1+ In a dust white colour with silver accents. (Pretty rare from what i have seen)

GEO+ is an upgraded GEO 1 So it has the GST and GR2? kit so it has the upgraded bolt cam and prop shaft along with the reg upgrade to dump the air without firing anything into the barrel sock,..... yay

The original CAM and Bolt is in the box....

It shoots good and i have not had any problems. I do not know the shot count but the previous owner was Chong from these forums and has been taken care of perfectly throughout its lifetime.

Marks : the body has very very very minor marks as you would expect from the age of the marker now. The most noticeable mark is on the barrel in which i have pictured. Also a small bit of wear on the bottom of the reg.

The marker comes with the Box, Manual, Spares, Grease, And allen key set ( two allen keys are missing after i lent them to someone) But I am sure you will manage.

NOTE: Advertised Elsewhere so be quick

I am after 260 pounds delivered for this. And i wont budge on price right now sorry. Any questions feel free to ask.. Thanks

Last edited: