Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO 1 with gr2 kit, PMR 09 and small elbow pads.

Redroth

UWE Paintball Society
Oct 11, 2011
Bristol
Hi Kizza, ive been looking to get a set of elbow pads, is there any information on the pads them self that would give an indication of there min/max sizes, i suspect i need a small however experiences with my society gear says thats size is anyone's guess with gear

kizza

May 1, 2009
surey
Hi Kizza, ive been looking to get a set of elbow pads, is there any information on the pads them self that would give an indication of there min/max sizes, i suspect i need a small however experiences with my society gear says thats size is anyone's guess with gear
Hey buddy the pmr and pads are now sold only the geo is for sale im affraid but there are size guides on most websites i.e dye, eclipse etc that would help you :)

Redroth

UWE Paintball Society
Oct 11, 2011
Bristol
Hey buddy the pmr and pads are now sold only the geo is for sale im affraid but there are size guides on most websites i.e dye, eclipse etc that would help you :)
Ah ok i did't see a post saying they where sold when i skim read, only reason i could't find a sizing guide is proto not existing any more.

Cranny

Oct 29, 2011
is the geo still for sale? if so, does it come with case and spares etc? what sort of condition is it in? and assuming its in full working order with no issues. cheers

kizza

May 1, 2009
surey
is the geo still for sale? if so, does it come with case and spares etc? what sort of condition is it in? and assuming its in full working order with no issues. cheers

comes with box in used conditon, ill get you some pictures if you like is fully working and a ok, was half tempted to keep it. comes with comprehensive spates kid worth 20 or so on its own, will grab some fresh pics :)

Cranny

Oct 29, 2011
cheers mate, some more pictures of everything that is included with the geo would be great. thanks