Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

geo 2.01 issues

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys im having issues with my geo 2.01, when I fire 20-30 shots it goes full auto and have to degas it, am I doing somthing wrong ? Any help would be great(y)

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Ok so ive located the leak point, its coming from the hole next to the silver ball on the noid manifold is there any reason for this ? any info would be great as i cant get hold of stonesoldier, thanks :)

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Morning,
Have you "adjusted" the trigger at all? This sounds more like bounce as opposed to any solenoid problem.
I would reset the board to factory and reset the trigger so that there is a good amount of pre and post activation travel.
Nicky T
Planet Eclipse.

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Morning,
Have you "adjusted" the trigger at all? This sounds more like bounce as opposed to any solenoid problem.
I would reset the board to factory and reset the trigger so that there is a good amount of pre and post activation travel.
Nicky T
Planet Eclipse.
Hi mate no not done anything with the trigger and have reset the board, I recently changed the manifold due to a crack In it, there was no leak other than from the crack but then I changed the manifold and the leak started, the pilot valve is in properly but when I put a tiny amount of pressure on it the leak stops then I release it and leak starts again all o rings bin changed n lubed, just dont understand why it doesnt leak on the old manifold but it does on the new one