Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO 2 leak problem

wertorian

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

My trusted geo 2 started leaking when i fire above 285 fps (from the solenoid) and i mean only when im firing above that number, if my shots are below that there is no problem it shoots like a champ, but if i pump it with the fist shop it's start the leak and it's leaking bad :/. I tried so far : different reg on the bottle / i usually play with Ninja reg/, cleaning the solenoid, cleaning the whole gun, nothing is helping. If any one have any ideas what can i do to fix the problem, il be very grateful

Thanks in advance.

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
Probably cracked solenoid housing, happened to me aswell. New housing fixed the problem.

wertorian

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
Hey
I found what causes the problem - its front frame screw, whenever is properly tighten it somehow push the solenoid a little or something like that, I'm note really sure, and when i start the shoot its starts to leak. The solenoid works fine and the gun shoots well the when frame is not assembled. Any ideas how can i fix that ?

infiniti11

the be the murdock you must drink anti freeze
Dec 9, 2015
middle earth
watertown.duckdns.org
check noid gasket is in good condition also is fitted correct and make sure is tight but not to tight then start looking into cracked noid personally without inspecting the noid i cannot give full advice on the noid for fractures but defo do gasket checks and maybe a replacement