Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 2 still worth it.....

MarkC82

Feb 4, 2013
Birmingham
Hi Guys just wondering what the thoughts on a Geo 2 are. I know PE quite well I've had an Etek3 lt and Etek4 am just after abit of info on the Geo 2 cuz I may get one getting back into playing now after being out for a good few years but funds quite tight so looking for quality but on a budget. Thanks.

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
If you get one cheap, it's still a solid performer. Definitely a step up from the Eteks.

But these days the price difference compared to a Geo 3 isn't going to be much.

You can put an IV Core in one to further improve it, but it doesn't really make financial sense unless you can find the core for cheap somewhere.

MarkC82

Feb 4, 2013
Birmingham
If you get one cheap, it's still a solid performer. Definitely a step up from the Eteks.

But these days the price difference compared to a Geo 3 isn't going to be much.

You can put an IV Core in one to further improve it, but it doesn't really make financial sense unless you can find the core for cheap somewhere.
Managed to get a 2.1 from a well kmown member on here for a good pruce including a rotor and some lock lids so will sed how it goes. Going to be looking into something much newer once funds allow. Thanks for the help though mate(y)

Reactions: maxxon

Ollat

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2018
Managed to get a 2.1 from a well kmown member on here for a good pruce including a rotor and some lock lids so will sed how it goes. Going to be looking into something much newer once funds allow. Thanks for the help though mate(y)
Is the 2.1 any good? i am looking to get one used

Kaspar

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Derby
you wont get any tech support cuz when i had a problem with my geo 3.5 they said they are stopping service for anything earlier than a cs1

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Dont know who told you that as my friend had issues with his geo 2 earlier this year and the techs at cpps sorted him out with spares and everything.