Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3.1!

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Is it just me, or do the grips kinda look out of proportion with the marker body, they suit the LV1, but they just look a bit bulky to go with the tiny frame of the GEO, plus, it seems like your paying about £500 more than a standard Geo 3 to loose a bit of macroline......
/myopinion

See what your saying with the bulkyness, won't be £500 more though, and yeah there isn't many changes, its an inbetween model that works well for companies.

They know sponsored teams get new guns every year, and are able to afford to because of the original discounts they are given. So they know they can easily sell 1000's of these easily and with little investment in product development.

It's a win win, the gun lovers get a shiny new toy, and the company make an easy bit of money to further invest in product development, and generally do well in business.

At least they don't take the biscuit like Dye, who have produced almost the same gun year on year with very little changes!

/myopinion

Reactions: Richiemonk

mid-effect

Feb 27, 2011
Bristol
Not going to lie. I was gutted when they released this. I really dont like the way the LV1 held. Looking sexy though. Never thought I would be saying this but think I might be switching to dye

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Much prefer the look of the geo 3 to be honest. Plus it costs less and shoots exactly the same as the 3.1. If it was between a 3 and a 3.1 then it would have to be the 3. No brainer really.

Wolfee

Sep 10, 2013
Much prefer the look of the geo 3 to be honest. Plus it costs less and shoots exactly the same as the 3.1. If it was between a 3 and a 3.1 then it would have to be the 3. No brainer really.
In fairness you are right, its just having the option of a macroless design and a thicker front handle as apposed to the regulator on its own that made it more appealingto me.