Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO 3.5 puffing problem ?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Not getting this problem all time but a few times yesterday where the Geo would fire all ok but after would make a small puffing sound and then stop. I think it comes from the Noid Adjuster swivel area but it was that quite and not every time i wasnt sure

Ive only ever heard this on a old team freinds Etha. Now it was bloody cold and like i said didn't do it all the time 3 times Max

Anyone had a similar issue ?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
@alexd

Funny you should say that as i did have it to High a couple of weeks back but changed it back to normal as it wasnt ment to be as cold but it was. That could of being the problem

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
also make sure your SFR is set to up (12 O'clock)

this also happens with batteries being to cold to power the Solenoid the paintball energy batteries are the best for the cold weather as they have a High Alkaline Level even higher than Duracell

we have had people send there markers into us before and all it was the there Duracell battery in the Cold

Reactions: Spikerz

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
@STONESOLDIER

Thanks i did actually do that one time as i thought the bolt might of been sticking. And it did help

I assume planet grease is the best in all types of weather. I did read somewhere ( i think on PB nation) that hater or Monkey Poo is better in cold weather??