Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3 battery connectors

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
Help!

I just got a used geo 3 and it was turning on and everything was find but said low battery. therefore was gonna change the battery so i could air it up to test it out, unfortunately when i took the battery out one of the silver conductors fell off the board and it looks like one of the little hooks has snapped off, the other connector also came off the board but has both hooks still attached.

What i would like to know is if these are literally hooked onto the board or if they are soldered on. and would my best course of action be to send it to planet for them to have a look at or see if i can get a spare to slide back on.

Thanks in advance

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
@StewartW @STONESOLDIER

From knowing a little bit about circuit boards. Normally, things shouldn't be just hooked on, due to you don't want them to move and possibly short out against other trace runs and parts of the board.

I would think they're supposed to be soldered on, my S.W.A.G is that they'll say to send it in :)

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
SWAG being scientific wild ass guess? ha unfortunately i think theyll probably say the same too. always sucks when you get a new toy that needs a bit o TLC

Reactions: Spikerz