Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3 leak

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Hi,
Just got a geo 3 and there is a very faint leak coming from the macroline fitting on the asa. I suspect that the macroline itself is slightly too long but I don't want to start hacking it up without some other opinions.
Could anyone with a geo 3 possibly post a pic up of their macroline next to a ruler?
Cheers ballers

Attachments

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Have you swop it around

Sometimes that works or give it a wiggle mine always used to do it

Reactions: Labouch

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
It still leaks :( if you look at the photo, the macroline is forced down rather than coming straight out of the fitting, think I may just buy some macroline and play around with the length, I'm fairly certain that's the cause

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
No probs mate

Can be a pain on my old geo

Dont have that now with my 3.1 :)

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Check the fittings are tight, take the macroline off and put the correct allen key INSIDE the fitting to check it is fully tight.
Maybe take the opportunity to remove it and ensure the o-ring on it's base is in good condition, lube and replace the fitting snugly.

Reactions: Mclovin101

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Check the fittings are tight, take the macroline off and put the correct allen key INSIDE the fitting to check it is fully tight.
Maybe take the opportunity to remove it and ensure the o-ring on it's base is in good condition, lube and replace the fitting snugly.
I'll give that a test later on then, it didn't feel loose when I was fiddling around before though.
Cheers for that.