Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3, Rotor, Grillz and bottle

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Fair will be if i will buy, im a new player and do not have gear to play ( So i need it more.

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Hi guys

Right selling these beauties for a friend.

Geo 3. Blue and silver. No leaks. Shot count 51,977 £600 +£10 p and p

Dye Rotor Grey camo. £65 + £10 p and p

Guerilla tank with reg and bottle butt £80 + £10 p and p
http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/olliewidd/media/photo2_zps9e2d4d1f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Black Grillz. 2 Lenses, 1 mirror, 1 clear (both thermal) £45 + £10 p and p

http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/olliewidd/media/photo1_zpsddcfc5c2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

All prices are semi-firm so please no lowballs guys. If you offer lower ill have to discuss it with my friend and get his approval before I agree. I will be at Apocalypse site in Royston on Sunday if you want to save on postage costs

Cheers

Ollie
Ollie can i have closer pic of Grillz bouth lenses ? If they ok i will take rotor, tank and black grillz. Any discount for p and p ?

Last edited:

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Ollie, as per the rules final decision is down to you... Clearly p2nky is so keen to get on the field sell to him... let me know where you play. Would love to shoot someone with so few manners :)
First at all, you didnt even post you wish to buy and you didnt offer anything. Second one HAHAHHAHahhaHHAHAHHAHaaaahahaahah, this is how you helping to new players ? True man )

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
P2nky it would be wise to keep this civil on here rather than your idiotic laughter :)... and yes True Man indeed :)
Oh my jesus. You guys need to stop bickering. I will sell to Jitsuwarrior as he offered first and I believe it to be fair. Sorry p2nky but you will have to look elsewhere. Jitsu let me run this by my friend to make sure he agrees then I will send you his paypal so you can pay him. Once he's confirmed payment I will post them to you.