Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3 Spares/Replacement Parts support for PE

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone know what the deal is with future support of the Geo 3.

The Geo comprehensive parts kit has been discontinued by Planet Eclipse, although the universal parts kit is still available, howver, what do you do if you need a new solenoid, or something else equally crucial to the marker?

Is there a support plan for the Geo 3 in place for the forseeable future?

Henry

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
You have a years warranty. That's a pretty good support plan for the crucial parts (technically every part is crucial). The universal parts kit covers you for spare orings detents etc. And the spares that come with your geo should do the same.

so to answer your question in short if you need a new solenoid contact Eclipse technical support or any service centre and they can get you one.

Reactions: Henry.B

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
I see, thank you for your advice :) was just concerned as I really really want to carry on using my Geo 3 for the forseeable future

Cheers! :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
a lot of the parts in the Geo comp kit would not be relevant to a Geo3 as it is a kit which was designed for the Geo1 but also works for the Geo2 as most of the seals are similar, it is possible to buy a Geo3 spares kit the same as the one which shipped with the marker when new, all other parts are available from our customer service or sales dept if you need them.
Support will continue for model specific parts once a Gun is no longer in production, i don't know off the top of my head how long that is normally but i am sure our customer service guys could tell you, drop an email to nick.t@planeteclipse.com if you need more info. Common parts such as o-rings and screws which we use in other guns will be available any time.

Reactions: Henry.B

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
a lot of the parts in the Geo comp kit would not be relevant to a Geo3 as it is a kit which was designed for the Geo1 but also works for the Geo2 as most of the seals are similar, it is possible to buy a Geo3 spares kit the same as the one which shipped with the marker when new, all other parts are available from our customer service or sales dept if you need them.
Support will continue for model specific parts once a Gun is no longer in production, i don't know off the top of my head how long that is normally but i am sure our customer service guys could tell you, drop an email to nick.t@planeteclipse.com if you need more info. Common parts such as o-rings and screws which we use in other guns will be available any time.
Nice one, thanks for your help :) I spoke to Nick earlier, and he's pointed me in the direction of someone called 'Stoney', so hopefully, should be able to sort something out soon

Just out of interest, is the Geo 3 still in production?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Stoney is a mod on here and works in our sales dept. he will be able to hook you up with what ever you are needing.
Yes Geo3 is the current model of Geo and is in production.