Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO or EGO

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
A friend of mine would like to own his first marker, and asked me to have a look around for an Ego or a Geo.
Must be in fully working condition and reasonably priced.

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
Budget is about 250, may stretch it a bit further if true value for money is offered. :)

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
no worries i also have a geo + with all the ups thinking of moving on as im a ego man so looking to trade and add cash ?
He won't have anything to trade, he is buying his very first marker. He did shoot my Geo+, which he liked a lot. Any chance you could post a picture of your one, tell us a bit more about it and how much you would like for it?

Last edited:

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
He won't have anything to trade, he is buying his very first marker. He did shoot my Geo+, which he liked a lot. Any chance you could post a picture of your one, tell us a bit more about it and how much you would like for it?
its a storm trouper white and black with all the upps gr and gst upgrades fully service by planet tec shoot count 23,000 only oringinal not been played with all season due to me out with a bad knee injury looking £350 ?
http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee453/clarkieboy1/paintball bits/?action=view&current=SAM_1069.jpg pic shows with freak barrel but comes with oringinal unused stock barrel ! im looking for a ego 11 or geo 3 add cash ?

Last edited: