Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO or EGO

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
iv got an Ego8 in black with a dye ultralite. looking for £250 including post but not fees. if your interested ill get pics up? cheers

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hiya

I have an ego 10 in charge colours. It comes with the box, tin and new tub of oil, allen keys and the spares o-ring kit unused.
I have owned it from new it has shot 13568 balls so not even 7 boxes yet.

It also comes with a set of backs.

I can only find 3 small marks on the gun, on on the left hand side shown in the photo and 2 on the barrel tip. These on the barrel tip may be from the tip being held when the anno was being done.

A bit more than what he would like to spend but he will not be disappointed I am after £425 if he would like to have a look I can bring it down to Apoc.

Regards

Ant

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
Hiya

I have an ego 10 in charge colours. It comes with the box, tin and new tub of oil, allen keys and the spares o-ring kit unused.
I have owned it from new it has shot 13568 balls so not even 7 boxes yet.

It also comes with a set of backs.

I can only find 3 small marks on the gun, on on the left hand side shown in the photo and 2 on the barrel tip. These on the barrel tip may be from the tip being held when the anno was being done.

A bit more than what he would like to spend but he will not be disappointed I am after £425 if he would like to have a look I can bring it down to Apoc.

Regards

Ant
HI guys i have a an ego 11 for sale if you want to check it out. http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/ego-11-for-sale-trade.151427/#post-1359159
Thank you for replying, but these are not what my friend had in mind. Maybe when he gets the paintball bug good and proper... Good luck with selling them.