Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo solenoid leaking?

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
Hi all, I've got an eclipse geo that wont stop leaking, its quite a bad leak and sounds like it from around the solenoid area, it fires fine with no drop off or anything. I've taken everything apart and checked all the "o"rings on the noid, the reg the bolt, can ect but cant find any that are nicked or brittle! So i greased it all lightly and put it back together to no avail! I don't however have any spare "o" rings for it so if 1 does have a hairline split or chip theres not much I could do about it any ways! Is there anywhere that still sells "o"ring kits for the original Eclipse Geo? If not would planet still be able to service it and fix it for me? How much is marker servicing usually?

Sorry for all the questions!
Hope someone can help
Cheer
Ben

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
If you can get to a CPPS there is a PE tech there, or just give PE a call and discuss. They will confirm the cost and postage (make sure you are registered on the warranty page)

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
Doesn't the warranty only last a year with the marker though? As its a 2009 marker (I think)! I've had it for a good few years and this is the only problem I've ever had with it, so I'd definitely like to get it back to full working order and perhaps a cheeky service wouldn't go a miss either :)
Just found their e-mail address so I'll ping 1 off now!

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
PE offer great support... even with older markers

Teching at CPPS event is normally free. I think the charges are done to cover the return shipping etc

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
£30 for the service + parts needed for the fix, Hoping it doesn't need a new noid but if it does it does! Sent the marker off and they received it last week (Wednesday i think) tracking confirms the customer received it but haven't heard anything back yet! Hopefully they get back to me soon!