Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo2 firing issues

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
Hi all

Had a walkon yesterday, geo firirng faultlessly all morning and well into the afternoon. Coming towarsd the end of the day i aired up, took to the field turned the marker on test fired the marker and no paint coming out. Hopper is on working and full of paint, paint is feeding into the marker jsut find, but nothing fires.

I press the trigger again a pop of air release from inside but no bolt movement, so i try a few mote times with exactly the same effects. With the game going on i had no choice other than to take out the bolt etc and inspect - all appeared perfect. replaced bolt etc and still nothing firing just a pop of air, repeated proceedure and suddenly all fired well, albeit with a larger white cloud out the end of the end of the marker.

Any idea what happened and if theres anything i need to check/do to fix?

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
1st port of call would be : Check your battery. Make sure that the screen isn't flickering when pulling the trigger.

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
Stewart - battery was brand new that day, display screen was perfect and indicating that the battery was full still. It did start working after replacing the bolt a couple of times