Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
i seen the Rage guys usin Egos

this really is irelevant to the thread just thought id share it

Bunkerkidz

LISBON BENFICA
pics....or shens.
PbNation? :eek:

Yes, I agree with what you said Nick, I think that everyone should have to wear the same jerseys.

I don't agree so much with you about the gear, as that would be somewhat limitative for teams and just require alot more bureaoucracy on their part to acomplish something (Keeping out guests) that can be achieved in another way.

Maybe rule that every player must play a certain number of events for the team, at least to make sure that those players don't just "guest" but have to make a minimal commitment to the team, and not just hopping on board for one event.

Or just do what some soccer leagues do, and only allow a certain number of "foreign" players on each team (Maybe allow just one per team), so as to at least minimize the number of guests, and by foreign I mean from another continent.

Bunkerkidz

LISBON BENFICA
not an ego, but not an angel either.
http://www.pbportal.de/media-files/4/crw_9711_03_JFR.jpg

btw. micheal venezia questing envy. where using complete envy outfit including pants,jersey and gun.
Yeah I think that's a hellwood shocker.

But I assume that that's a pontual situation, maybe his gun wasn't ready or stopped working and in an x-Ball match you'll just grab what you have at hand really, that's most likely what happened.

I seriously doubt he would pre meditadetly choose to use a different gun and risk getting in trouble with his sponsors.

As for Mike Venezia, I don't really know what the case is, but there are plenty of players that in the US play for completely different teams (sponsorshipwise) in NPPL and PSP and the sponsors on either side seem to be ok with it.

Alex Lundqvist playing on Jersey Authority for NPPL and for Russian Legion in the PSP is an example as they have different sponsors, so maybe sponsors won't mind either if players choose to find a different team for the Millennium Series.

If that is the case, then the jersey thing won't really make any difference, nor will the gear obligation.

Maybe limiting the number of "foreign" players wouldn't be such a bad idea to sort this situation out.

blikra

May 12, 2005
Visit site
he play for team Strange right?

tut tut

and i seen Rage usin a mix of guns egos/shockers

never the less not Angel's
yea he play for strange. you can seperate him from the other envy members by the mask. he was using red profiler. while the rest of them where using grill

blikra

May 12, 2005
Visit site
Yeah I think that's a hellwood shocker.

But I assume that that's a pontual situation, maybe his gun wasn't ready or stopped working and in an x-Ball match you'll just grab what you have at hand really, that's most likely what happened.

I seriously doubt he would pre meditadetly choose to use a different gun and risk getting in trouble with his sponsors.

As for Mike Venezia, I don't really know what the case is, but there are plenty of players that in the US play for completely different teams (sponsorshipwise) in NPPL and PSP and the sponsors on either side seem to be ok with it.

Alex Lundqvist playing on Jersey Authority for NPPL and for Russian Legion in the PSP is an example as they have different sponsors, so maybe sponsors won't mind either if players choose to find a different team for the Millennium Series.

If that is the case, then the jersey thing won't really make any difference, nor will the gear obligation.

Maybe limiting the number of "foreign" players wouldn't be such a bad idea to sort this situation out.
i saw ore guada using the shocker at least 3 points. but travis day? was using the angel.