Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Germany

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
No problem......

No hard feelings and i don't think it was all aimed on you.

I just remember what happened to the Diablo European Open. It kind of looked like "people" was winding up like then.
Maybe i/we where to quick on trigger trying to defend our home tournament.

I will probably be marshling that one.

If you buy the first ill buy the second :D

alvaro

Jul 17, 2001
portugal and poland
Visit site
thanks for your explanation buddha3,

i understand now and accept my apologizes for reacting so toughly.
i have been in contact with CMC maxs everyday and i am aware of the problems . i misunderstood your tone in your post so, i was thinking wrongly about your message.
i have been under pressure because of the millenium series in germany and i can tell you that i was very worry and i wasn´t sleeping correctly because of that.
That´s the reason why i have react so toughly.

Now that everything is explain and there is no problem , we can have a third beer in germany (yes, i insist)

greetings

alvaro

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Beer

Hey Buddha and Alvaro

Since we are not from Germany either of us, how about bringing som from our home country.

You see, im from the country that gives us Carlsberg and Tuborg.
I'll bring some.:D

What do you say ?;)

freeflow

Jul 18, 2001
Dutch
Enough apologize ok

Ok i'm happy what the organizers were doing but, not that it changes from day to day, when in the beginning of the year is made a list of dates were every body is making his plan and booking his flights and taking days off. Can you also understand that some people are a bit pissed when it changes are made so easy with out some explenation.
So we (the players) have to work otherwise we don't have the MONEY to play the tournaments, and it will not necessary anymore to organise tournaments of this size. You invest a lot of time and money but we aswell so lissen to each other. And don't hide "we do it for the sport", we do it for the sport also.:eek:

Eric

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Easy tiger......

I know it's a pain to have to take a extra day of but as i said how do you want to get 100+ teams through in 2 days.

You would hate it if you where told that you could not play because there where only room for 60 teams.

I hope that you can get the day of and come join us (and it won't cost you to much);)

freeflow

Jul 18, 2001
Dutch
First see ,than believe

First see that there were more than 100 teams, and maybe a option to make 6 fields not 4.

Eric:eek:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Is there anyone trying to appeal the German ban on paintball? Certainly I think that having hte Millenium event there if anything would show off the amount of commerce associated with paintball: Germany would be screwing itself out of a lot of revenue by shunning paintball...and no government can resist revenue. Mmm...juicy pounds, Euros, kroners, deutsche marks, etc. Yes, they crave it like hot fudge sundaes or Rocky Road ice cream topped with Heath bar.